After collecting the luggage customers should address themselves to the car rental center on the 4th floor and look out for Terminal 4 in the shuttle area.
Please call the following main numbers for pick up: +1 800 437 5707 / +1 305-632-2782. A representative will pick you up in our courtesy shuttle. (Only Whatsapp +1 (305)632-2782 ONLY SHUTTLE PICK UP #)
Ft Lauderdale Location
Customer should address to Terminal 4, on Level 1 of the airport in the pick up area. Please call the following main numbers for pick up: +1 800 437 5707 / +1 305-632-2782. A representative will pick you up in our courtesy shuttle. (Only Whatsapp +1 (305) 632.2782 / ONLY SHUTTLE PICK UP #)
Customers should address to Level 1 Ground Transportation, in either A or B. Once on Level 1 proceed outside to the car rental pick- up area. Shuttle is authorized to get people in areas A11, A12 or B11, B12. Please call the following main numbers for pick up: +1 800 437 5707 / +1 305-632-2782 (Only Whatsapp +1 (305) 632.2782 / ONLY SHUTTLE PICK UP # )
- Local renters are allowed to use their own coverage only if it is supplied by the following company (ies): State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico, All State, and Infinity.
- Renter must provide a proof of own insurance.
- Acceptable proof of insurance must include insurance declaration page.
- If using own insurance, renter must provide an insurance ID card with the exact coverage shown and the same name and address as on the driver license. Insurance from outside the US is not accepted.
- Clients must be over 21 years old to be able to rent a vehicle and less than 75 years old.
- Clients between 21 and 24 years old have an additional fee of $12.99 per day.
- If the client is having a delay he must notify about their late arrival in order to avoid a cancellation.
- Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Some Rates do not include the following: process and facility / license recovery / RDF / surcharge and sales tax (these amounts go from $12.00 and up, depending on vehicle model and season).
- Local renters are allowed to use their own coverage only if it is supplied by the following company(ies): State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico, All State, Infinity.
- Renter must provide a proof of own insurance.
- Acceptable proof of insurance must include insurance declaration page, insurance declaration page, liability insurance (SLI). Check reservation for details (booking)
- Coverage needs to be issue 15 days prior the rental date.
- The following insurance type(s) Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Third Party Liability (TPL) is (are) not included for residents of Canada, USA.
Local renters are allowed to use their own coverage only if it is supplied by the following company(ies): State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico, All State, Infinity.
A local renter is defined as a renter who is a resident of Canada, USA.
Renter must provide a proof of own insurance.
- Basic protection: If the car is stolen, you could lose the entire deposit, but as long as you’ve got the basic protection, you don’t need to pay the deductible if the car is stolen. MANDATORY
- Collision Damage Waiver It covers damage to the bodywork of your rental vehicle as well as any losses the rental company experiences due to their vehicle having to be repaired. (DEDUCTIBLE APPLIES)
Clients are responsible for the following:
- Parking and Traffic Tickets.
- Car Keys.
- Flat Tires (As long as the event occur during the client’s rental period).
Can I use my international driver’s license?
Valid drivers licenses issued in your state or country is acceptable as well as international licenses.
Do I need insurance?
Yes, insurance is required by state law. Renters are allowed to use their own coverage only if it is offered by the following companies: State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico. All State and Infinity. Only full coverage insurance are accepted Policies issued in Puerto Rico and Canada are not accepted. US residents in order to decline the CDW MUST provide the Rental Company with proof of full coverage insurance. Acceptable proof of insurance must include the name and address of the insurer and the policy and the required coverage. : Renters must present an insurance “declaration page”, showing proof of property damage and liability coverage (booking conditions) Coverage needs to be issue 15 days prior the rental date.
What are your age requirements and local renters?
You have to be at least 21 years of age. Local Renters Renters with Florida DL receive 100 free miles per day $0.99 per additional mile. Vans SUVs, Luxury and Premium vehicles are NOT available to local renters. Travel outside of Florida is prohibited. Local Renter Deposit MAJOR CREDIT CARD will be processed for estimated total charge plus deposit. Insurance Card needs to be shown at the counter. Copies will not be accepted.
Do you pick up and drop off customers?
Yes, we have a service to pick up and drop off customers for rentals.
Do you deliver and pick up the vehicle?
Yes, we do provide these services.
Do you pick up at the airports?
Yes, we pick up from the airport and deliver to the airport.
Do you deliver at the hotels?
Yes, we do deliver at hotels but customer needs to be present to sign your rental contract.
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay credit card,
Can I use another persons credit card for renting a vehicle?
Yes, but the card holder must present themselves with proper i.d. to sign the rental contract.
Do I need a deposit?
Yes, a deposit is required for security purposes. The amount of the requested deposit will be returned to you.
How much is the deposit?
The deposits is based on the type of vehicle and insurance coverage, usually from $150.00 to $2500 Only credit card deposits.
What type of cars do you have?
We have economy, compact, mid size, full size, convertibles, vans, SUVs and some exotic cars.
Do you have automatic or stick shift cars?
We have automatic cars and stick shift cars, make sure you ask for a stick shift in advance. Since most of our cars are automatic.
Do you have air conditioned cars?
Yes, all our cars have air conditioning.
Do you rent cars by the hour?
Yes, cars can be rented by the hour with a minimum of 4 hours.
Reservations are hold within one hour time frame beginning pick up time, customers that are having any delays must contact Clubs Car Rental to change pick up times in order to avoid any cancellation due to a No-Show. If reservation is a No-Show, there will be no refund.
Payments done are not refundable (If refund is requested 48 hours prior arrival, the full amount will be credit back to the customer). If the customer needs to reschedule or has any inconvenience with the reservation dates, he/she have up to 24 months to use the reservation.
Do you offer accessories with your rentals?
We do have accessories that can be rented with the vehicles. The accessories are a baby seat, cell phones, and GPS systems.
Is there an additional charges
Prices do no include insurance options, toll roads and fees. Process & Faciliy & Lic Recov & Rdf
Is there an additional charge for fuel?
Fuel must be brought back the same way it was given to you.
Is there an additional charge for underage?
Yes, it only applies to customers that are 21-24 years old.
Can I drive out-of-state?
Vehicles can only be within the state. Contact us for additional fee to take vehicles out-of-state.
If I rent a vehicle for a month can I get a good price?
Yes, vehicles can be rented by the month and receive a special offer.
Do you have AAA, travel agencies or airport employee’s discounts?
Do you offer coupons?
Yes we do, you can print it out from the web site when available.
If I have a flight leaving during your closing hours, is there anywhere I can leave your vehicle?
Yes, we have a drop off service. Let us know in advance for instructions on where to leave your vehicle.
No refunds will be issued on early returns.